Recommended Campaign Length: 6 Months
Keywords Targeted: Up to 30 Keywords
Keyword Group: Maximum of 6
Monthly Search Volume (2,000 per group): Up to 12,000
Customizable white-label dashboard to track your campaign rankings. It includes the ability to set up your own branded dashboard to access and view keyword rankings, website traffic reporting, Google SERPs report, and other data.
Extensive pre-campaign site audit and keyword research, grouping, and mapping.
Extensive on-page optimization, which includes Google tools integration and testing, web copywriting (up to 10 pages), and optimization of up to 30 units of each of tags, headers, meta data, and URLs, among others.
Rich snippet recommendations, including breadcrumbs.
Extensive monthly rank building through multiple guaranteed blog outreach, magazine news placements, PDF submissions, and press release.
Monthly content creation and publication on client’s blog. Includes video channel setup and optimization, and monthly video creation and upload.
White-label reports: Site Assessment Report, On-Page Optimization Report, Monthly Executive Summary Report.
KEY SELLING POINTS
- 93% of online experiences start with a search engine
- 75% of online users never click past the first page of the search results
- 33% of clicks happen on the first result
SITE ASSESSMENT AND INTAKE
We audit your online presence, gather information about your client’s goals.
KEYWORD RESEARCH & ROADMAP CREATION
We research the best keywords for you to bring the fastest and most effective results. You approve our keyword recommendations that target your audience and drive revenue
Exntensive on-page optimization including Google tools, copywriting, tags, headers, meta data, and URLs.
Blog posts, press releases, and offline articles for link building written in your style and for your approval.
REPORTING & LINK BUILDING
Monthly Executive Summary Reports and continued link building through off-page article submission.
Below are the key access requirements we need to effectively start the campaign.
- Access to Website Admin
- Access to Website CPanel (if available)
- Access to Search Console (if already existing)
- Access to Analytics Account if already existing
- Access to Google Tag Manager (if already existing)
- Access to directories where the client already published listings
FEATURES THAT MAKE YOU LOOK GOOD:
- Extensive pre-campaign site audit and keyword research, grouping and mapping
- Brandable White-label Dashboard to track your campaign rankings, and give access to view keyword rankings, website traffic reports, Google SERP report and other data as part of your campaigns.
- Monthly rank building and white-label reports: Site Assessment Report, On-Page Report, Monthly Executive Summary Report
MONTH 1: CAMPAIGN SETUP AND OPTIMIZATION
ACCOUNT RESEARCH AND PREP
- Website Audit
- Pages Optimized (30 pages)
- Keyword Research
- Keyword Grouping
- Keyword Mapping
- SEO Road Map
- Blog Creation
- Webpage Copywriting (9 pages, 350 words/page)
- Title Tag Optimization (30 titles)
- Meta Description Optimization (30 meta descriptions)
- Meta Keyword Optimization (30 meta keywords)
- Domain Redirect Optimization (30 domain redirects)
- .xml Sitemap Optimization
- Robots.txt Check
- URL Rewrites (30 URL rewrites)
- Broken Link Report
RICH SNIPPET RECOMMENDATIONS
INITIAL OFF-PAGE SEO
- Blog Post Outreach (6 articles)
MONTH 2: GOOGLE TOOLS INTEGRATION
ON-PAGE OPTIMIZATION (GOOGLE TOOLS INTEGRATION AND TESTING)
- Google Analytics (GA) Account Creation
- Google Search Console (GSC) Account Creation
- Google Tag Manager (GTM) Website Installation (after GA and GSC integration to GTM)
- Google Analytics Firing Test (up to 10 pages)
- Sitewide Tags Definition and Testing (1-2 sitewide tags and testing)
- Page Tags Definition and Testing (6 page tags per 2 events)
OTHER ON-PAGE OPTIMIZATION STRATEGIES
- Schema Element Installation, including website, phone, and sameAs elements (up to 10 pages)
- Data Highlighter Application (homepage, product page, and 1 other page type such as articles, book reviews, events, local businesses, movies, restaurants, software applications, and TV episodes)
- Google Analytics Filtering (including referral filters and IP filters)
- 301 Page Redirection (up to 25 pages)
- 404 Error Correction (up to 25 errors)
- Internal Linking (10 links per 10 pages)
- Site Speed Optimization (for WordPress sites only)
- Google Tools Integration Report
- Blog Post Outreach (6 articles)
MONTHLY (MONTH 3 ONWARDS): OFF-PAGE SEO, CITATION BUILDING, AND RANK BUILDING
We provide guaranteed blog outreach and placement through our partner sites and blog networks. Each article placement and outreach is ensured to be contextually related to the your site to provide the most ranking boost.
- On-site Blog Post Content (2 articles)
- Guest Post Outreach (11 blog posts)
- PDF Creation and Submission
- Video Creation and Submission (1 video, submitted to 3 sites)
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- Organic SEO is location neutral. It’s ideal for websites that generate revenue exclusively online or are just looking to generate awareness through a wide audience. If you’re running a national campaign or an e-commerce campaign, this is the perfect methodology for you.
- Local SEO targets local search whereby your audience is within a few miles from your business and that your online presence is meant to drive foot traffic to an actual establishment. This is done through several methods, which include using geo-centric keywords, producing locally relevant content, building citations on local niches and directories, and tying up with websites in the same area.
- Like all the reputable SEO Companies, organic rankings are primarily influenced by the various Search Algorithms and are impossible to completely manipulate or predict. Our methodology works by leveraging as many of the proven search metrics to your advantage in order to make your business the most relevant result for a specific search query or Keyword. We aim to provide the best solutions to all our clients thus we want our clients to speak and consult with our Project Managers to get a bigger picture on when you can expect the results that you want and how you can get it.
- As a general rule, we recommend a period of six months to see positive results in a campaign following implementation of strategies. How quickly you rank depends on over 200 metrics and how many are inherently present in your site from the time the project starts.
- You can expect positive results every six months, however, significant traffic increase is dependent on your location, keywords, site’s authority and age, and other factors.
- Inherently powerful websites can see results as quickly as 60 days. Entirely new websites may take up to 1 year to see a significant number of terms appear in the first page and the top 3 positions.
- We are able to implement in almost any PHP-based platform or those that run on open source technology. We are not able to implement on Microsoft technology or Microsoft powered websites because of incompatibility between those sites and our servers. We offer implementation of our recommendations on WordPress websites as an added value.
- Charges will apply when the optimization of your site requires development changes such as new page building outside of the WordPress CMS capability, custom post page types in WordPress, implementation in native PHP, HTML, Drupal, Magento, Joomla, and other platforms. To know if we shoulder the cost of implementation, please consult your Project Manager.
- On-page optimization is working on elements within a website that make it favorable in the eyes of a search engine such as Google. This includes providing structure for the data on your website, optimizing the content to be more Google-readable, aligning all the content of the site to be more focused on certain topics you want to rank, and inserting mark-ups and snippets that would be displayed on search engine results once your website appears.
- Off-page optimization involves SEO activities that do not involve working with the actual website itself. At the core of off-page optimization is link building, which is done through different methods. These methods include placing articles in relevant publications, reaching out to relevant blogs to carry articles, or building citations in powerful websites such as Yelp that points back to your site. All of these activities that help increase and improve your business’ digital footprint.
Term and Termination:
We require a 6 month minimum commitment. If you wish to cancel before the 6 months are up, our termination fee is 50% of the remaining balance on the 6 month term. After the initial 6 month term, our services are month-to-month, with a 30-day cancellation notice required.