How much would you pay to get the straight information from a Mensa member with an MBA in Entrepreneurship on how to capture profitable online opportunities, even in your spare time?
Average attorneys charge $300 per hour, and this introductory rate for someone far more knowledgeable and skilled in business can’t be beat (once per week maximum).
BUSINESS CONSULTANT AGREEMENT
This agreement dated on date of purchase, is made by and between Excalibur Websites “Consultant” and Purchaser, referred to as “Company.”
1. Consultation Services. The company hereby has paid the consultant to perform the following services in accordance with the terms and conditions set forth in this agreement: The consultant will consult with the officers and employees of the company concerning matters relating to the management and organization of the company, their financial policies, the terms and conditions of employment, and generally any matter arising out of the business affairs of the company.
2. Terms of Agreement. This agreement will begin on date of purchase and will end 1 week after the last consulting session. Consultation is purchased without refund.
3. Time Devoted by Consultant. It is anticipated the consultant will spend at least fifteen minutes per session in fulfilling its obligations under this contract. The particular amount of time may vary from day to day or week to week.
4. Place Where Services Will Be Rendered. The consultant will perform most services in accordance with this contract at its place of business. In addition, the consultant will perform services on the telephone and at such other places as designated by the consultant to perform these services in accordance with this agreement.
5. Payment to Consultant. The consultant will be paid at the rate per session noted above for work performed in accordance with this agreement. All payments are due in advance of services rendered.
6. Independent Contractor. Both the company and the consultant agree that the consultant will act as an independent contractor in the performance of its duties under this contract. Accordingly, the consultant shall be responsible for payment of all taxes including Federal, State and local taxes arising out of the consultant’s activities in accordance with this contract, including by way of illustration but not limitation, Federal and State income tax, Social Security tax, Unemployment Insurance taxes, and any other taxes or business license fee as required.
7. Confidential Information. The consultant agrees that any information received by the consultant during any furtherance of the consultant’s obligations in accordance with this contract, which concerns the personal, financial or other affairs of the company will be treated by the consultant in full confidence and will not be revealed to any other persons, firms or organizations.
9. Signatures. Purchaser and Excalibur Websites are deemed to have signed this agreement upon purchase of consulting services. Witnessed by:
By: COMPANY (Purchaser)
I hereby sign by purchasing Consulting Services
Jeff Berry for Excalibur Websites
Learn about us at ExcaliburWebsites.com/about